Turon is a Philippine snack made of thinly sliced bananas (preferably Saba or Cardaba bananas) and a slice of jackfruit, dusted with brown sugar, rolled in spring roll wrapper and fried. Saba bananas are the best to use as a result of their sweetness. Jack fruit strips over the plantain bananas adds more sweetness and flavour.
- #Food #Trivia Waffles descended from the flat cakes baked in ancient Greece prepared with cheese&herbs -cooked between two metal plates. 3 years ago
- #Food #Trivia - The word, Spaghetti is the plural form of an Italian word spaghetto, meaning "thin string" or "twine." 3 years ago
- #Food #Trivia In Latin, apricot means 'precious' 3 years ago
- #Food #Trivia Bittersweet chocolate is a sweetened form of dark chocolate that does NOT contain milk. 3 years ago
- #Food #Trivia People who are regality eat spicy food are considered pyro-gourmaniacs. 3 years ago